Saturday, February 19, 2005

first new pic for 4 days


Yes, OK, so I need to sit myself down and get some good stuff done.
Seriously, order a t-shirt, you will look SO COOL!
I watched Ju-On: The Grudge yesterday, and it actually gave me a nightmare! I thought that was quite impressive, that hasn't happened for a very long time. If you like scary stuff, watch it. I haven't seen the remake yet but it's supposed to be just as good.
I'm trying to work out how to move A Wezand A Day on from just being a weblog with pictures on it, and into something more substantial, but I'm not sure yet.
Maybe something more like www.creaturesinmyhead.com. That stuff is brilliant.
Current listening:

Bright Eyes - Digital Ash / Wide Awake
The Fiery Furnaces - the EP
Deerhoof - Panda, Panda, Pan-da!
The Mars Volta (still)
Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun